Summary of Itinerary:
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (FREE 1 DATA SIM CARD AND ARTIMUS 3D ART MUSEUM)
Our car will pick you up at the airport and take you to the hotel. After checking into the hotel, you’ll free time for relax or you can go sightseeing on your own. We suggest visiting the Ben Thanh Market, Central Post Office, and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Hotel: Elios Hotel or similar
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh City Nightlife
At 8:30am we’ll depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels for 60km from Ho Chi Minh City. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffaloes swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
By 3:00pm we’ll return to Ho Chi Minh City and have free time.
At 6:00pm we’ll tour Ho Chi Minh City by cycle. Afterwards we’ll enjoy a Water Puppet Show.
Water Puppetry – part of Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage. A living portrait of Vietnam’s history and culture… Watching the Vietnamese Water Puppetry is also the best way to discover the history and traditional cultural life of Vietnamese people. This program has been presented in various international festival and carried our cultural exchanges activities with other countries.
After show, you will travel by cycle or car to Bach Dang riverside and board a small cruise ship along Saigon River. Dinner will be served on board while passing by colorful views of Saigon riverside by night. Enjoy live entertainment during the cruise.
We’ll return to your hotel by 9:00pm.
Hotel: Elios Hotel or similar
Day 3: Mekong Delta Cruise
At 7:45 am we’ll depart for the stunning Mekong Delta!
We’ll drive along the provincial roads down to the Southern region of Vietnam, passing through paddy rice fields, pine-apple plantations, orchards and small hamlets (2 hours drive).
After arrival in My Tho, you will ride on a local motor boat along Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Island and stop at the famous Unicorn Island. While at the Unicorn Island, you will take a short trek and go for a rowing boat trip. You will also enjoy tropical fruits in an orchard, natural pure honey at a bee farm and traditional music.
From there, you will continue your motor boat trip to Ben Tre province to visit Mekong people and enjoy handmade coconut candy. Then change to a small motor boat and travel along the lush, green canals, before stopping at Mien Tay restaurant to enjoy Vietnamese lunch and bike riding around the village.
At 3:00pm we’ll transfer to Can Tho.
Hotel: Hau Giang 3 Star Hotel or similar
Day 4: Mekong Floating Market
After breakfast, take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Răng floating market (or Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and see “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one stem of bamboo in the orchard garden. Back to riverside for lunch.
Drive back to Ho Chi Minh.
Hotel: Elios Hotel or similar
Day 5: Chinatown Cyclo Tour
We’ll depart your hotel at 8:00am for a halfday cyclo tour.
Explore Ho Chi Minh City’s historic Chinatown, named Cho Lon, or “Big Market,” by the locals, and experience the city as it was before the war. Chinatown was established as early as Saigon, and is where the Ming Dynasty Chinese first settled in Vietnam. They live their lives much as they did before 1975, doing business and continuing their traditions as the country develops around them.
Travel by cyclo which is the typical pedicabs of the city – experiences of local life up close, stopping to enjoy tasty food. Feel the hustle and bustle of street vendors selling a mixture of herbs for traditional medicine. Snake your way down tiny alleys on the agile vehicles, passing many small, family-run businesses.
Along the way, you will come across the 250-year-old Lady Thien Hau Temple (God of the Sea), as well as the historic South Saigon Cha Tam Church. Then you have time for shopping at Binh Tay Market before you come back to hotel. We let you try Vietnamese local food at our restaurant. After lunch, go back hotel, take a shower and relax.
At 3:00pm Our driver take you to Tan Son Nhat Airport for your 5:00pm flight to Hanoi.
You’ll arrive by 7:00pm and we’ll transfer you to the hotel.
Hotel: Skylark Hotel or similar
Day 6: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise
7.45 – 08.20 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 noon approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
– Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
– While we make our way to the amazing Van Gia fishing village, relax on the sundeck and watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin. Middle afternoon arrive at Van Gia floating fishing village.
– Drop anchor.
– Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
– Disembark and you can choose which options when you visit the village by Kayak or local bamboo boat to visit the village. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, see at first-hand what life is like living on the water, we are proud of our working partnership with, and support of this community.
– Our cruise will take you to the Soi Sim natural beach for swimming and snorkeling, you can enjoy our interesting games such as football, basketball. On the way cruising, you will enjoy with us the sunset party with fruits and wine as our complimentary
– Back on board the cruise, we head towards the sleeping area.
– Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area if the weather is permitted, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night. Accommodation and overnight on boat
Cruise: Aclass Legend Cruise or Similar
Day 7: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi
– For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
– Breakfast, coffee, tea served.
After breakfast, we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves and we drop anchor at Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave.
– Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private car and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00.
Hotel: Skylark Hotel Or Similar
Day 8: Hoa Lu – Trang An – Mua Cave (Meals: B, L)
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms). Start Hoa Lu/ Trang An full-day tour.
Hoa Lu: Visit Hoa Lu – the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
15:30 Visit Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh Binh, challenge yourself to 500 step up Cave mountain where you will have a great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
18:00 Leave Ninh Binh for Hanoi
20:30: Tour Trang An full day Tour ends.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 9: Limousine Hanoi – Sapa then short Trekking (Meals: B, L, D)
06:30: Pick up from the hotel, get on Limousine and depart for Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The Limousine will be drop you off at the hotel
· Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
· Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town.
Have dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, Overnight in a hotel in Sapa Town center.
Day 10: Sapa Trekking – Then Limousine back to Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
7:45 : Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
11.00: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
12:00:Heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
13.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
14.00: Have a shower at shower room of our hotel.
15:00: Limousine will be pick you up at the hotel to back to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 11: Hanoi Freetime (Meals: B)
Relax in Ha Noi city. Stay overnight in Ha Noi.
Hotel: Skylark Hotel Or Similar
Day 12: Hanoi Departure
After breakfast, the car transfers you to the airport. Have a good flight back home and see you again.
There are no reviews yet.