Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day: Ben Duoc – Small Group Tour – Max 9 Pax
The Cu Chi Tunnels Small-Group Tour: Ben Duoc Tunnels is a small group tour that allows you to avoid the crowded touristy bus and the expensive Limo Tour. We do group sizes of 4 to 9 passengers per van and We have Wi-Fi, two mineral water bottles, and a wet wipe on the van. In districts 1, 3, and 4, we will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel.
Depart Ho Chi Minh City in the morning at 08:00 or 01:00 PM for the 60-km drive to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Cu Chi district is considered a heroic site for the role it played in the American War.
The tunnels were used by Viet Cong soldiers as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches, and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the Viet Cong in their resistance to American forces and helped to counter the growing American military effort.
It is legendary for the tunnel system that stretches for over 220 km, it is a popular attraction with both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule.
- Hotel pickup from Ho Chi Minh City included for a comfortable trip
- Learn about their use as hideouts and supply tunnels for Viet Cong soldiers
- Explore the Cu Chi Tunnels’ underground system
- Air-con bus/van
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fee
- Pick up & Drop off at hotel in district 1
Pick up time:
- 8:00 AM for the morning tour
- 12:45 PM for the afternoon tour
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- raincoat for the rainy season.
- Camera (optional)