Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta – VIP Private Tour
The Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta – VIP Private Tour are ideal for those who want to avoid crowded touristy buses and want to have luxury 5-star services.
This tour is ideal for anyone interested in the history of the Vietnam War or who is seeking a day trip that is not too far from Ho Chi Minh City. The journey visits two major tourist attractions: the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta.
During the Vietnam War, the Cu Chi Tunnels, also known as the “iron triangle,” were a network of underground tunnels that served as a military base for resistance to US forces. Cu Chi was previously known as the “dead land,” a region that had been decimated by millions of bombs. However, the region is still alive today, combining renowned historical structures with Vietnamese culture.
Because of the seemingly unending rice fields, the Mekong Delta is known as “Vietnam’s rice bowl.” You’ll see buildings and markets floating down the river in this water world. This is a fantastic place for anyone who wants to see the Mekong Delta’s unpretentious beauty, get closer to nature, and meet the welcoming people of the region.
- Transfer by limo with beer and snacks served in the car
- Explore the Cu Chi Tunnels’ underground system
- Mekong River motorboat and rowing boat rides
- Take a tour of a coconut candy factory and a bee farm
- Enjoy Vietnamese traditional folk music shows
- Visit the fruit garden, taste tropical fruits, and sip honey tea.
- Transportation by Limousine van
- Motor boat trip
- Small row boat
- Vietnamese beer, coke, fruit, cool tissue, and mineral water served in the car
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Vietnamese cuisine lunch
- All entrance fees
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel (district 1, district 3 & District 4)
- Tip (not mandatory)
- Child under 03 years old: FOC
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Review on Tripadvisor: