CU CHI TUNNEL (BEN DINH) – A HEROIC WONDER
About 70 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi tunnels is a miniature of the creative and transformative battlefields of the Cu Chi army and people in the fierce, long-term battle of 30 years against the invading enemy, independence and freedom for the country.
With its victory scale, Cu Chi tunnels have entered the history of the heroic struggle of the Vietnamese nation as a legend of the 20th century and famous in the world.
This is a unique and unique wonder with 250 km of tunnels stretching like an underground spider web, with the completion of works associated with tunnels such as: trenches, docks, battle places, dining, sleeping, meeting, living, military medicine, food storage, drinking water well, Hoang Cam kitchen…
– Insurance on the boat, all entrance fees
– English-speaking guide
– Mineral water and wet towels
– Sugar Town cake & seasonal fruits
– Vietnamese traditional set lunch
– Pick-up and Drop-off at Saigon WaterBus Station
Tour Departure Time: 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM or 10:00 AM or 11:00 AM
Tour Length: Approximately 6 hours.
– Adult : VND 2,300,000++ per person
– Child (under 12 years old): 80% on Adult price
– Infant (under 3 years old): 50% on Adult price
Private Tour: Same itinerary as the Saigon River Tour group tour, the trip are fully operated by Saigon River Tour using our own private tour guide.
|Group size||Price per group|
|1 – 2 persons||VND 12,000,000++|
|Extra person||VND 2,300,000++ per person|
– Pick-up and drop-off at Phu My port: VND 6,000,000 per car (Max 10 persons/ car)
– Non-english speaking guide (Chinese, French, German, …): VND 3,000,000 per person
(The above rates are not included 10 % mandatory Government and 5% service charge)