Private Cai Rang Floating Market 1 Day From Ho Chi Minh City
- Discover the traditional floating market and see locals trading goods directly from boat to boat
- Learn some cooking skills as you prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes for lunch
- Cycle through a village and hear some Southern Vietnamese folk music
- Relax as you are transported by private car to and from Saigon city
||Pickup & Drop Off at Your Hotel
|Private A/C Car or Van
||English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Under 12 years old: 75% of adults fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
You will start your tour at 5.00 AM when your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Saigon. You will enjoy a light breakfast in your private car as you look out at the stunning views of paddy fields lit by the morning sun.
After three hours of driving, you will reach the market, a bustling and colorful array of people selling their wares in the water from boat-to-boat. Afterward, you will be taken to a workshop where you will be shown how to make “Hu Tieu”, a traditional noodle dish. Leaving Can Tho City, you will head to Cai Be for a cooking class.
A local chef will teach you some cooking techniques, and you will prepare a delicious lunch. You will hear about different flavor combinations and cooking styles around Vietnam and will learn about the lives of the locals. You will have some time to rest in the nearby comfortable shady hammocks before taking a bike ride through village roads to visit some handicraft workshops. You can take in the beautiful tranquility of village life and if you are lucky, may hear some South Vietnamese music as you pass by.
You will then be transported back to Saigon by car and will arrive at your hotel at around 5.00 PM.