Private 3 Days Mekong Delta ( My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho ) Exit To Phnom Penh
Highlights: Private 3 Days Mekong Delta
- Transfer by Private Car or Van
- Pickup at your hotel
- Enjoy My Tho – Ben Tre for a motorboat, rowing boat
- Visit Local Families with a bee farm, and fruit garden, and enjoy traditional music
- Visit Cai Rang Floating Market, Tra Su Bird Sanctuary
- Exit to Phnom Penh by Speed Boat
- Private car with air con
- Meals: 2 Lunch, 1 Breakfast
- Including all entrance fee
- Boat trip, biking, fruits, honey tea, candy …
- 2 nights in 3-star hotel (can be upgraded to 5 stars)
- English speaking tour guide
- Cool towels and mineral water
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Personal entertainment expenses.
- Meals (out of the program)
- Personal costs: laundry, drinks, telephone fee…
- Travel insurance
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- under 12 years old: 75% of adults fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
Private Mekong Delta 2 Days 1 Night ( My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho ) – Homestay or Hotel
Private Mekong Delta Full Day from Ho Chi Minh City
Review on Tripadvisor:
Indochina Heritage Travel
DAY 1: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – CAN THO
- 08.00 am Mekong Delta – Cambodia 3 Days 2 Nights Tour (My Tho – Can Tho – Chau Doc – Phnompenh) – travel by bus/car to My Tho.
- 9:30 am – 10.00 am, arrive in My Tho. Board a wooden motorboat (20 minutes) to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks, interesting fisherman’s port; stilt houses (half on land, half on water).
- From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea. After that, we walk around quiet villages and watch the life of rural people in the Mekong Delta.
- Things get small and personal now. We are divided into many groups (if you take a group tour) and get on small rowboats. During this 15 minutes trip, you’ll witness all kinds of interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around while enjoying the fresh air along the canal and beautiful water coconut tree scenery. Away from the city, that is it all about!
- When you feel it’s enough for the serenity, let’s get back to the large motor boat for something different. You’ll cruise a canal whose 2 long sides are orchards (seasonable orchards). After that, we cruise to a village where the sweat smell coconut candies are in the air. To satisfy your curiosity, we’ll get to a village that has many small shops that make coconut candy and handcrafted items from coconut trees of the Mekong Delta. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. It is indeed inseparable from the villagers’ life.
- Now let’s have lunch at the restaurant.
- One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a seasonable orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyment. You can enjoy the fruits for free while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam.
- As your journey ends, you will return to My Tho by motorized boat and then travel to Can Tho.
- Check-in hotel and stay overnight in Can Tho.
DAY 2: CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – TRA SU FOREST – CHAU DOC
- After breakfast, around 7:15 am, we board a boat and travel to Cai Rang floating market.
- After that, we continue on our riverine route for 5-7 minutes and then on foot for about 5 minutes to reach a noodle and rice paper factories.
- The time now should be around 12 noon. Time for lunch! Let’s go back to Can Tho for that.
- After this, our coach takes you to Chau Doc. On the way, we will stop at Long Xuyen to visit the Crocodile farm (If time permits). And we will continue to Tra Su Forest. Your seat on a longboat with a motor that allows you through water covered in green lilies. A bit surreal as it almost likes land, enjoys precious moments living in harmony with nature as well as the wholesome atmosphere. You will be flabbergasted by small houses on stilts with rudimentary bamboo ceilings that are firmly tightened to cajuput trees, making an unusual existence in the quiet ambiance of the forest.
- You stand on a 23.5m high watchtower in the midst of the forest; enjoy a panorama of the vast greenery spotted with the white of storks below and surrounding countryside.
- We stay overnight in Chau Doc.
Included: Transport, boat trips, entrance fees, English-speaking guide in tour, breakfast at hotel, lunch and 01 Aquafina water bottle.
Excluded: Dinner, drinks, travel insurance, tips, and personal expenses.
DAY 3: CHAU DOC – CAMBODIA – PHNOMPENH
- 6:45 am – 7:00 am: Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the boat station and catch the boat to Cambodia – Phnompenh.
- Finish Mekong Delta – Cambodia 3 Days 2 Nights Tour (My Tho – Can Tho – Chau Doc – Phnompenh).
There are no reviews yet.