Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day From Ho Chi Minh City
Beaches in Vietnam are popular spots for tourists and locals looking to escape the bustling city life. With more than 2000 miles of coastline, Vietnam brims with secluded coves, white sands, and waters fit for snorkeling. For days spent basking on sun-baked strands and evenings taking in the sunset.
- Admire coastal views along with your transfer to the city of Vung Tau
- Visit the 32 meter-high statue of Jesus that sits atop a small mountain
- Visit the former Bao Dai Emperor’s Palace
- Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple)
- Air-conditioned private car or van
- Pick up & Drop off at the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water, Entrance fee
- Cool- towels and mineral water
- Tip ( not mandatory)
- Travel insurance
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- under 12 years old: 75% of adults fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
07:30 We will Pickup at your hotel.
09:30 Arriving in Vung Tau, we start to visit Jesus Christ Statue by walking up the 847 stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) statue of Jesus Christ. Considered one of the tallest statues of Christ in Asia, its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in 1972 but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous are welcome to climb to the top of inside Christ’ arms and enjoy the breath-taking panoramic view of Vung Tau city.
The second destination is Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple). The temple displays the bones which came to symbolize the protector deity of the coast. Now, each time a carcass of a whale washes ashore, the bones are ceremonially hauled to the mausoleum.
We also discovery the Vung Tau’s nicest colonial era mansion – Bach Dinh. It was built as a retreat for French Governor of Indochina Paul Doumer at the beginning of the 20th century.
12:30 Then, we have authentic Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30 After lunch, enjoy free time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam with the shore runs for almost 10km, full with fine sands and white waves.
15:30 Visit Cape Nghinh Phong which is final sight before we leave this beautiful coastal city. The Cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea.
16.30 We come back to Ho Chi Minh city. On the back way, taking a short break to stretch legs for about 20 minutes
18.30 We arrive in Ho Chi Minh City. Finish Vung Tau city 1 day tour.
There are no reviews yet.