VIP Tour Cu Chi Tunnels & Ho Chi Minh City 1 Day by Limousine
- Private Limousine for this option
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Central Post Office
- War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thanh Market
- Pickup & Drop Off at Your Hotel
||Pickup & Drop Off at your Hotel in District 1
|Transfer By VIP Limousine
||English Speaking Tour Guide
|Entrance Fees, Mineral Water, Lunch
|Personal Fees, Travel Insurance
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Child under 04 years old: FOC
under 12 years old: 75% of adults fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
In The Morning: Cu Chi Tunnels
8.00 am. Depart from your hotel or our office to Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh city tour 1 day.
- Firstly, the excursion Cu Chi Tunnels; an underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. It took about 25 years to build this underground city, which has living rooms, kitchens, hospitals, weapon factories, storage facilities, and a command center. The tunnel system was an excellent way for the Vietcong to move around the countryside undetected by the Americans and home to around 10,000 people who lived underground for several years.
- Before we go underground, we watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
- Have lunch at the restaurant, then we drive back to Ho Chi Minh City arriving at approximately 14.00 pm.
In The Afternoon: Visit Ho Chi Minh City
- Secondly, Notre Dame Cathedral : Located in the heart of the city and it was built by the French in the late 1877s. Notre Dame is not just a the oldest Christian church of Vietnam but also a unique and excellent architecture of Saigon.
- Thirdly, General Post Office (Designed by Gustav Eiffel, the Post Office is a testament to the French presence in the late 1800s. The look and feel of this grand building is like an elegant railway station.
- Fourthly, you’ll then be driven to visit the Jade Emperor Temple. It’s one of the best Taoist temples in Vietnam, with superb effigies, remarkable carved panels of the descent to Hell and some what incongruous terrapin and tortoise sanctuaries. You can choose to visit the Jade Emperor Temple or War Museum or Reunification Palace.
- Fifthly, then you’ll have approximately two hours to visit Ben Thanh market, one of the liveliest areas of Ho Chi Minh City is packed with every conceivable commodity, and a visit to lacquer workshop to see the complex processes and meticulous workmanship involved in this traditional Vietnamese craft product. Finish Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 day.