Private Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta One Day from Ho Chi Minh City
Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta One Day Tour is the best option to avoid the crowded touristy bus and the expensive Limo Tour. We do group sizes of 1 to 9 passengers per van and We have Wi-Fi, two mineral water bottles, and a wet wipe on the van. We will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel fr all districts.
This tour is ideal for anyone interested in the history of the Vietnam War or who is seeking a day trip that is not too far from Ho Chi Minh City. The journey visits two major tourist attractions: the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta.
During the Vietnam War, the Cu Chi Tunnels, also known as the “iron triangle,” were a network of underground tunnels that served as a military base for resistance to US forces. Cu Chi was previously known as the “dead land,” a region that had been decimated by millions of bombs. However, the region is still alive today, combining renowned historical structures with Vietnamese culture.
Because of the seemingly unending rice fields, the Mekong delta is known as “Vietnam’s rice bowl.” You’ll see buildings and markets floating down the river in this water world. This is a fantastic place for anyone who wants to see the Mekong Delta’s unpretentious beauty, get closer to nature, and meet the welcoming people of the region.
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta in 1 Day.
- Depart Ho Chi Minh City by private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Learn about the role of the underground labyrinth during the Vietnam War.
- Take a motorboat & rowing boat on the Mekong River.
- Visit the bee farm, enjoy honey tea, visit the fruit garden, and enjoy the fruit.
- Visit local business family for rice paper, and coconut candy workshop.
- Relax with a riverside restaurant lunch and rowboat ride.
- Pickup & Drop Off at your hotel.
- Motorboat trip
- Small rowboat
- All entrance fees
- Private Transportation with A/C
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Lunch of Vietnamese cuisine
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Personal costs.
- Travel insurance
- Tip (not mandatory)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Under 12 years old: 75% of adults fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
Excellent tour! We have enjoyed the tour very much. The tunnels was impressive. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend the tour to my friends. Thank you!
Thank you! It is a very interesting tour! Our family had a great time with guide Hieu!
Excellent day trip! We enjoyed the tour and great the whole journey. The guide and drivers are so friendly.