Private Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 Day
- Private Car/Van for your group only.
- Visit War Remnants Museum, Independence Palace, Ben Thanh Market, Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Chinatown – Binh Tay Market – Thien Hau Temple, Lacquer Workshop.
- Experience the special atmosphere of Ho Chi Minh City for yourself.
||Pickup & Drop Off at Your Hotel in District 1
|Private A/C Car or Van
||English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Under 12 years old: 75% of adults fare
Thing To Carry
- Personal medicine
- Sun-hat, sunglasses
- Insect repellent cream
- Rain-coat in case of the rainy reason
- Camera (optional)
08:00 – We will pick you up at your hotel to start your tour with The Reunification Palace, which used to be the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. On 30 April 1975, when the North Vietnam soldier set foot inside this building with a red flag on hand, the whole world knew that the Vietnam war ended.
The next stop is War Remnants Museum, on the way stop is to visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, the 2 most famous and oldest of classical French colonial architecture construction was built more than 100 years ago. War Remnants Museum with many photographs are from both Vietnam and US sources; US military vehicles like tanks, jets, booms display outside.
12:00 After lunch and a short rest, we continue the city tour by discovering an eastern side of the city. Giac Lam Pagoda, the oldest one in Ho Chi Minh City with a huge Buddha statue system that was built in 1774.
Then ride to Cho Lon (Big Market) and Thien Hau Pagoda which is located inside China Town, it’s a place of great historical and cultural importance many temples, pagodas in the surrounding area.
Before the tour ends, stopover for shopping at Ben Thanh Market in the city center then back to your hotel in Sai Gon